First thing's first! Here are degu:

I am getting one, pronto.
Classes this semester look like they'll be more or less good -- the ones that aren't shouldn't be complained about online. It's nice that I'm getting to a point where most of the material I'm covering overlaps; I feel almost competent.
Bullet points:
- I'm helping a friend with English. Teaching is hard!
- She is helping me with Hungarian. That's hard, too. I'm really going to put a lot of effort in this semester, though. I'm talking flashcards, workbooks -- the whole nine yards. I am going to be fluent in this language some day.
- I'm also going to take lessons once a week with some people from the Pecs summer program. Woot!
- I am working on making Hungarian friends. I went to a concert last Tuesday. It was great! Also a guy from class invited me to watch a seven-hour Hungarian art film at some point in the indeterminate future...
- February is getting a little slumpy, similar to November... I need new, fun things to do! Suggestions are welcome.
- Last but not least, we went to a pork festival:
1 comment:
Pork festival: MAYBE the least kosher thing in the world?!
Post a Comment