skip to main | skip to sidebar

Hungary for Math

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wine festival musicians and Pecs



















Posted by the_raving_scot at 9:10 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (15)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2009 (40)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (35)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ▼  October (7)
      • Really mad!
      • AHHHH!
      • Hike in the Borzsony
      • Wine festival musicians and Pecs
      • Now that I'm no longer hob-nobbing with the late-n...
      • I think I've been adopted by my graph theory profe...
      • Nothing terribly interesting to say at the moment,...
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)

About Me

the_raving_scot
After globetrotting around for several years, I've returned to the homeland for grad school. This blog is about readjusting to the place you're supposed to be from.
View my complete profile