skip to main | skip to sidebar

Hungary for Math

Friday, November 14, 2008

This is easily the strangest thing I've read about in a long time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarab

But it's on Wikipedia so it must be true, right?
Posted by the_raving_scot at 12:51 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (15)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2009 (40)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (35)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ▼  November (9)
      • Happy Turkey Day from Magyarorszag! There is snow ...
      • It is wickedly cold here in Hungary. We were lucky...
      • Budapest is changing faster than I like.On the one...
      • This is easily the strangest thing I've read about...
      • CREEPY
      • As always, my big plans for updating this blog hav...
      • If you want to see some pictures, check out the Hu...
      • Small German history student at dinner tonight:"I ...
      • Procrastination is a long, slippery slope
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)

About Me

the_raving_scot
After globetrotting around for several years, I've returned to the homeland for grad school. This blog is about readjusting to the place you're supposed to be from.
View my complete profile