skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hungary for Math
Thursday, December 4, 2008
More Esztergom
It's hard to tell, but if you look carefully at the second photo you can see Tesco and Suzuki, the most shining accoutrements of the landscape.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(15)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(40)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(35)
▼
December
(8)
Dammit! I just wrote a long post and then it got d...
1. I have my official student card! I am officiall...
I got caught by the BKV (Hungarian transportation ...
More Esztergom
No title
For BSMers
Small language victories...
Well, I just lost two hours of my life that I'm no...
►
November
(9)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
About Me
the_raving_scot
After globetrotting around for several years, I've returned to the homeland for grad school. This blog is about readjusting to the place you're supposed to be from.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment