Well, I just lost two hours of my life that I'm not getting back any time soon, but on the plus side I now have tickets to New York for Christmas! If you are in the area, we should meet up. In case anyone needed confirmation that international travel is hair-raising, I literally watched the prices go up while I tried to book a ticket.
Otherwise, the semester is finishing up. Last week I thought I could get away with only one exam, but it turns out now I have more like six. (One of my professors asked me if I wanted an exam or not, and then decided that I should probably have some sort of evaluation). Hopefully I can get two out of the way before I leave, and then study some while I'm home. This is less than ideal, but preferable to frantically scrambling to study after I get back here.
Otherwise, I don't know if I've mentioned this yet, but it really feels like Christmas!!! We have a poinsetta in the office.
Otherwise: I was following some blogs before but now I'm not? Does anyone else have this problem?
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment