Hey, it turns out I'm not as stupid as I thought I was!
Background story: I was supposed to receive an email from a professor telling me what to read and what problems to do for a meeting on Friday. Instead I heard nothing, sent an email, still heard nothing, and therefore showed up 100% clueless instead of 100% brilliant and prepared. Turns out he was sending things to the ELTE email I didn't even know I had.
We changed our meeting to Tuesday and again I found myself without any emails... I thought I was going crazy (I checked my inbox about a hundred times) but the professor (who is also a tech head?) looked into it and apparently he set up the account wrong! It feels good to have one very small thing figured out.
Also I have an ELTE library card. I checked out my first book today :D
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment